RS422/485 Field-Bus Protocol Analyzer
Equipped with a multitude of visualization tools the analyzer allows a detailed view of every transmission layer in a RS422/485 communication. This analyzer detects errors coming from incorrect data formats, invalid timings, erroneous byte or telegram spacings or wrong telegram contents and/or checksums.
With its ability for interactive real-time analysis it is the recommended tool in developing protocols, troubleshooting, protocol adaptation and education/training (protocol in operation).
- Up to 200 MHz sampling rate
- PC independent time resolution of 10 nanoseconds for very fast transmissions and time critical protocols.
- Highly versatile in use by ready-made protocol templates for 3964(R), Modbus, Profibus, DNP3, IEC60870 and many more…
- Analysis of individual and proprietary protocols by own protocol templates.
- OSI layer-based visualization of the signal levels (tri-state), raw data and telegrams
- Two independent working decoding units to analyse two busses with different transmission characteristics.
- Asynchronous transmissions with any baud rates from 1…20 MBaud and 5-9 bit data words.
- Multiple connection modes allow the complete logging of all bus activities as well as the purposeful recording of data sent from selected bus participants.
- Scriptable by interlinking command line tools (e.g. long time records and special event triggering).
- 1 x MSB-RS485-PLUS Analyzer
- 1 x USB cable 2m for connection with PC
- 2 x 6-pin Phoenix screw connectors (MC156ST381) WITHOUT housing
- 1 x Suitable screw driver
- 1 x CDROM with Software (Windows + Linux), 300-page manual (PDF), drivers and additional tools
- 1 x Laminated Quickstart guide