ValueCAN 4-1A , Low-Cost, High-Performance CAN-USB Interface
- This product is not compatible with software from ETAS and MERLO or other vendor proposing their own version of the product.
- Does not include cable for OBD / J1939.
The Ultimate CAN to USB tool:
The ValueCAN 4-1 is an exceptionally priced CAN to USB tool with no compromises. ValueCAN 4-1 boasts high quality and high performance with to up to 1 Megabit 100% bandwidth low latency transmit and receive performance, ECU Flashing Support via J1534/RP1210/DLL, and electrical isolation. ValueCAN 4-1 is built upon the the field proven ValueCAN 3 series which has sold over 60000 units to industry, military and automotive areas.
ValueCAN 4-1 can be used in a multitude of ways. Common uses include high speed flashing, ECU simulation, dealership CAN dongle, standalone mode for automating tests, and many more.
ValueCAN 4-1 has been tested and verified to operate on high bandwidth CAN networks. This includes 100% utilization at 1Mbps.
Real Time Acceleration and Stand Alone Mode Enable High Speed Flashing, and ECU simulation
ValueCAN 4-1 has the ability to load real-time function block scripts created with Vehicle Spy Professional software. These scripts then execute in real time at microsecond resolution. The scripts can be controlled and monitored with a PC application or operate in standalone mode.
High Level Protocols Supported
J1939, OBD2 on CAN, Keyword Protocol over CAN, UDS diagnostics, CCP/XCP, DeviceNet, and CANOpen are all compatible with ValueCAN 4. We offer cables for J1939 and automotive diagnostics on CAN.
Software Support: Turn-Key
A copy of Vehicle Spy 3 Trial Edition is included with ValueCAN 4-1. This program is a powerful vehicle bus analyzer for monitoring messages and configuring baud rates. The professional user will want to upgrade to the full Vehicle Spy 3 software. Vehicle Spy lets you filter traffic, decode message data, build scripts, simulate other nodes, and build GUIs to control, log and view your data.
Software Support: Create Your Application Using the Included Intrepid DLL API, J2534 API, or RP1210 API
For those who wish to write their own applications, ValueCAN 4 includes a DLL and helpful examples for Python, Visual C++, C++ Builder, LabWindows CVI, LabVIEW, Java, Delphi, Excel, and Visual Basic. For more information on the DLL, please see the neoVI DLL documentation (ValueCAN 4 uses the neoVI DLL).
More information on Intrepid Control web site.
- USB OS support: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / and Linux (Linux coming soon https://github.com/intrepidcs/icsneo_sample_linux)
- Fully USB-powered with electrical isolation
- Industry-standard 9-pin D-sub connector pinout
- Integrated 1 meter USB cable with Type-A and Type-C options
- LEDs indicate transmission or reception of CAN traffic as well as error states for each channel
- J2534 compliant for CAN and ISO15765
- RP1210 compliant for CAN and J1939
- Field-upgradeable flash firmware
- Vehicle Spy Trial setup tool for baud rates
- CE compliant
- One-year limited warranty
- Dimensions: 6.4 × 4.1 × 2.1 cm (2.52” × 1.60” × 0.82”)
- Weight: 91 g (0.20 lb)
Network Specifications – CAN:
- 1x CAN 2.0 channel (Bosch MCAN core) with MCP MCP2562FD PHY
- Compatible with DeviceNet and CANopen
- Double-buffered CAN transmission
- CCP protocol hardware acceleration
- Listen-only mode support
- 64-bit timestamping to accuracy of 25 ns with no overflow