- Intel Celeron J1900 Quad core
- DDR3 SODIMM 204 Socket up to 8GB max.
- 2 x Intel I211AT Gigabit Ethernet ports
- eMMC 32/64/128 Go as option
- 1 x RS232, Port – RJ45 connector
- 1 x IR Infra-red receiver port
- Simple DC12-19V power supply
- Size: 134*126*40.5 mm
- VESA mount kit included
- 1-year warranty
Small, Powerful, yet low cost
Based on the Intel® Celeron® J1900 (2.0 GHz) Quad Core processor, the NeoBox-SB19A is a compact and cost-effective fanless embedded system. It can host up to 8 GB of DDR3L memory, and has 4 USB ports, including one in USB 3.0, two Gigabit Ethernet ports, one RS-232 serial port, DisplayPort and HDMI outputs, and an audio interface (MIC + Line Out).
It can receive a 2.5-inch format disk with SATA interface or a mSATA module, a Mini-PCIe site. It is pre-equipped to receive antenna connectors.
It is powered by a DC voltage in a range of 12-19 volts, and can operate from -20° to +60°C.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
It supports Windows and Linux operating systems