USB 2.0 Protocol Analyzer
The Ellisys USB Explorer 200 is a non-intrusive high speed USB 2.0 protocol analyzer that enables you to display bus states, packets sent and decode descriptors of the USB protocol. It can detect errors in devices, host controllers, embedded softwares or drivers as well as measure their performance. Very simple to use, this USB analyzer is the ideal companion for anyone developing USB devices, hosts, embedded software or drivers.
Available in two distinctive versions, the USB Explorer 200 will be matching perfectly your own development needs. The Standard Edition contains essential functionalities for every USB developer. The Professional Edition adds a hardware trigger, extensive USB classes decoders as well as a USB Analysis Development Kit enabling one to develop custom USB analysis software.
The USB Analysis Software is available for download on our website. Many samples are included in it giving an extensive rundown of possibilities.
A USB protocol analyzer enables engineers to actually see what the data on the USB bus looks like. Connected between a computer and a peripheral, the USB Explorer records all data, electrical states and control information transmitted on USB. It affects neither communication nor peripheral behavior.
- Saving on development and maintenance costs
- Preventing simple errors from becoming intricate problems
- Improving quality and reliability of USB subsystems
- Streamlines development and testing processes
- Accelerating learning curve for USB protocol
- Unburdening technical support staff
- Enumeration issues validation
- USB device and host development
- Performance analysis
- USB drivers and software stacks debugging
- Test-bench automation
- Compatible with all three USB 2.0 speeds
- Automatic detection of the Link Under Test speed
- Measurement of USB bus states and low level protocols
- Highly affordable permitting to supply each developer with one unit
- Non intrusive analysis
- Powerful hardware trigger
- High level decoding of classes requests and descriptors (Mass Storage, etc.)
Visit the product page on Ellisys website.